Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox360,Red Rings of Death-Repair-Entitlements

Options
  • 13-11-2011 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Went to play MW3 tonight and got the 3 red rings of death,i don't know how it happened as i don't use my xbox that often.
    So the question is: i know that im under a 3 year warranty with microsoft, i bought it in PC world in December 09,if i was to return it to PC world what could they do for me,on the spot replacement,repair or tell me to send it to microsoft ?
    If i was to send it to microsoft,how long would it take for repair,i live in dublin and i know there is a microsoft base in Dublin so delivery shouldn't be a problem.
    Thanks Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

repair, replace or refund. Tbh it's probably quicker and less stressful to go through microsoft. Turn around time is excellent (7-8 days iirc) and the last time I got RRoD they replaced the machine and threw in a free month of XBL gold.

Advertisement