Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP

Options
  • 13-11-2011 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am living in Summerstown Rd in Glasheen. where would my nearest GP be situated

Comments

At this time of night its southdoc by kinsale road roundabout, they call out. I dunno where your actual nearest normal business hours one is.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭calnand

Wilton Medicentre at Dennehys Cross, my whole family has been going there for twenty plus years. Very nice people in there, handy parking outside and they have a pharmacy right next door.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

calnand wrote: »
    Wilton Medicentre at Dennehys Cross, my whole family has been going there for twenty plus years. Very nice people in there, handy parking outside and they have a pharmacy right next door.

perfect, thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Brad Noel took over the McKenna's old practice in Tara Lawn when the old man retired and the daughter found fame. An excellent GP. I believe he does walk ins 2 - 4 and appointments the rest of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 xxtallaghtxx

Martin Healy just opposite supervalu? I know there's one at the housing estate behind supervalu aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement