Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poundland open in Enniskillen

Options
  • 13-11-2011 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how long it's been open.. but it's relatively new.

Last shop at the very back of Erneside.

Some great value in there - big Toblerone bars for £1, 4 cans of 7up / Pepsi for €1 and my personal favourite - 3 cans of Cherry Coke for £1.

Some great value on various bits and pieces... cleaning supplies etc.

Well worth a look if you're up in Enniskillen as it's quite easy to miss hidden at the back of Erneside.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

Don't know about Enniskillen but the one in Strabane sometimes has great bargains in books.
    In the last year I've picked up hardback books by John Peel, Michael Dobbs, Jack Dee, Stephen Fry, Armstrong & Miller, QI annuals and others all for £1 each. Great reading and with price stickers removed they make perfect presents.:D
    Obviously stock changes constantly but worth keeping an eye on.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭JADMIX

they are supposed to be opening stores here in the republic this year they are owned by poundland but i dont think they will be called that here,it will be interesting to compare their cross border prices,there is one opening in athlone for sure i seen the jobs advertised somewhere possibly fas

• Registered Users Posts: 38 purejuice

Yeah the one in Athlone opened on thursday, everything is €1.49 apart from a couple of things that are 99 cent,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

There is one in Blanchardstown too. Out in the same retail park as Lidl and KFC.

Advertisement