Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dark Souls V Skyrim, Arkham City V Uncharted3,Battefield3 V Modern Warefare3

Options
  • 13-11-2011 9:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

So many great games have come out in recent weeks for the PS3 , However most people wont be able to buy them all so im doing a poll between similar games to see which game in peoples opinion is better

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Honestly none of those games you listed with each other are anything alike. They may be from the same genre but that's where the similarities end to be honest.

I couldn't pick between Dark Souls and Skyrim, love them both so far but they are far too different to compare. Same goes for Batman and Uncharted. BF3 and MWS again such a different experience from both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,466 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I have BF3 and Skyrim on order and will be getting Batman AC after these
    I'll pick up Uncharted 3 and MW3 when they go down in price in 6 months or so
    I won't be getting Dark Souls as I have Demons souls but never played it

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

ive only played batman and skyrim, batmans great but skyrim is epic, heard uncharted 3 is great but shorter than 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Dark Souls (I didn't like Obvlivion...)

Uncharted (Batman will have to wait)

Battlefield eventually - no interest in COD.

Also just installed PES2012 so...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Stupid poll is stupid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement