Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do with husband....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

themadchef wrote: »
    The smell of single off you. I bet you wonder why.

hahahahahaha. By far the greatest AH post I ever read ''The smell of single off you ''. Love it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

themadchef wrote: »
    The smell of single off you. I bet you wonder why.

I know why, because last night I told the girl I was seeing that I'm done with her, and the only girl I want lives 6000 miles away. Simple really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

There's no harm in the lad going for a few drinks with his buddies, though if he was gonna stay out that long a wee text from to say he's alive would have been nice. A simple "don't put me in the pot, I'll be staying on with the lads for a bit" would have done the trick.

Although, I've always thought the idea of going to play football and horsing a heap of pints into you afterwards is a little counter-productive from the health side of things.

/shrug

You should probably make sure he's off that couch before the kids get up. Not exactly the kind of thing they need to be exposed to. Unless you're in a Roddy Doyle book.

^ And this.

efb wrote: »
    When did this get bitchy?

When the husband came home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Quality wrote: »
    Reading your posts would make one sleep

But you are still awake reading them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

When the husband came home :(

I'm bored now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Give him a break all us guys need it now and then :)

efb wrote: »
    I'm bored now

Same, need new thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

why isnt your husband allowed ot go out with his mates?

do you go out all day with your friends for some shopping/coffee and socalising im sure you do

• Advertisement

bicardi19 wrote: »
    I always thought you were an ass, now I'm sure of it. How Patronising can you get

Just as well I don't care a flying ****e what you think. You not get the humour in my posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭sophieblake

patwicklow wrote: »
    Give him a break all us guys need it now and then :)

Time for a new thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Abi wrote: »
    Although, I've always thought the idea of going to play football and horsing a heap of pints into you afterwards is a little counter-productive from the health side of things.

/shrug

Pints and football are perfect together Abs.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Wut. No knife? :(

Jagle wrote: »
    why isnt your husband allowed ot go out with his mates?

do you go out all day with your friends for some shopping/coffee and socalising im sure you do

OP never said he wasn't, it was just the fact that she never heard/couldn't get in contact with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I know why, because last night I told the girl I was seeing that I'm done with her, and the only girl I want lives 6000 miles away. Simple really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Keep yourself busy by watching some musicals until he gets home ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

We'll all have to wait for the next episode now! :(

OP, send him out tomorrow night - we need more entertaining! :D;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Give em' a Handshandy :) everything will be A Ok then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 270 ✭✭bicardi19

hondasam wrote: »
    Just as well I don't care a flying ****e what you think. You not get the humour in my posts?

Just as well you don't. Do you care I get your humour.

A lot of controversy in the thread now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

web cam for the snoring / scratching balls / pissing the sofa should be done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭sophieblake

Ah come on, things are getting a bit nasty.

Hondasam and Bacardi19 i feel your pain and I hear your frustration

(Practising my counselling skills in case I change professions
    Anyone impressed?)

A lot of controversy in the thread now :(

Tis what ya get sometimes when people have drink to their name! :D

That was gas till it got all awkward. Time for bed now.

web cam for the snoring / scratching balls / pissing the sofa should be done

OP should totally rearrange the room furniture, pictures and items. Come down in the morning, wake him up and ask him "What the hell did you do during the night!" :D :pac:

I dunno what your problem is, it was a joke thread, my posts were not serious and I don't think any one thought they were.
    If I have offended you I apologise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I dunno what your problem is, it was a joke thread, my posts were not serious and I don't think any one thought they were.

My guess would be they are harboring a grudge. But, Poe's Law and all that, in the absense of any smilie someone will take what you say seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Biggins wrote: »
    OP should totally rearrange the room furniture, pictures and items. Come down in the morning, wake him up and ask him "What the hell did you do during the night!" :D :pac:

do one of the polergiste pyramids with the furniture

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

Wife goes out with her mates for a few cocktails: female boards posters applaud her for being a "strong independent woman with every right to go out".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Seriously though, a roast for dinner.
    He should have come home eaten that at least.

And then back down the pub.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Noo

My guess would be they are harboring a grudge. But, Poe's Law and all that, in the absense of any smilie someone will take what you say seriously.

The op posted this in after hours not relationship issues with the intention of getting humorous responses. Anyone who gets offended at anything in the slightest should not grace the corridors of this fine institution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I always thought you were an ass, now I'm sure of it. How Patronising can you get

Shut up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

The same way you should greet him every other day.
    Open arms, able and willing to do what ever he wants.

when he is asleep rob him, he will think he spent all his money.

Lol at that very good..;)

Ok, all joking aside... If its a first OP, everyone does daft things or slips up once in a while.
    I'd be more concerned if it became a habit. Then its time to reassess the situation.

...Till then, have a bit of fun tonight and confused the feck out of him! :D LOL

At least put on his trousers and other clothes back on him, back to front!

Yes, I'm a devious devil! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I'd spend many hours drawing all over him with a permanent marker. Then I'd start planning the rest of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

So he got back early and he didn't head to a night club, that to me is one considerate man, OP lots of grateful loving from you after the reheated roast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

If the drinking is the problem - I sorted that a few years ago, by taking photographs, this night was particularly bad, he was dropped off outside the house by the barman who served him, I had to go out and pick him up off the ground, against his will, he wanted to sleep there (not an easy task, he's twice my weight) - managed to get him inside and drink some water - he preceded to the ensuite and destroyed it (not with puke), very scared at this stage - got him to have a luke warm shower by locking him into the ensuite, stayed awake with him all night making sure I could get a reaction from him. Now I realise that I should have just called an ambulance that night.

The photographs I took that night along with the threat that I will call the emergency services has been enough to pull him into line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

What day was this.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

can the mods just delete the last few pages and move this to the legendary threads forum?

I laughed so much I woke the lads up in the house. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

And another thing.... He wont be getting any homemade sandwiches for his lunch tommorow....
    He can just buy himself a breakfast roll(if i leave him any money in his pockets after i rob him)
    Empty your purse / the kids piggy banks of all small change at the same time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

So any suggestions on how i should greet him??

You're his wife, not his mother; leave him alone.
    All this talk of Anal makes me think of Sasha Grey...

She's hung up her flaps, apparently :(

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

So my husband went for two pints after his midday footie match....he never made it for dinner (roast), never made it for kiddies bedtime and still not home and now his phone turned off too....

So any suggestions on how i should greet him??

Dressed like a complete slut with a fag hanging outa your gob, toss him the iron and a sultry glance and then off out with you. Straight to your mothers for a good old bitchin session.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,651 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Treat him very well. Its only a slip-up. To treat him badly would say much more about you than it would about him. Everyone makes mistakes. Its how we deal with them that counts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Oh guys, went on the piss yesterday morning after mass, all day session....................Woke up this morning and found a mans shoe in the front hall!!!!

Praying to god now for forgiveness :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I invariably think the normal classic threads (the Feeky ones and whatnot) are shit but there are some gold replies in here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

stovelid wrote: »
    I invariably think the normal classic threads (the Feeky ones and whatnot) are shit but there are some gold replies in here.

Never really got what the fuss was about with that one (and several others). Though I've the same opinion of these 'legendary' posters that make a brief appearance then get banned. Facekicker being one of them.

Big fat MEH tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

so let me see op. next time you spend all day in town and go home with 50 bags after promising your husband that your 'just popping out for a pint of milk' will it be ok for him to go through your purse?

Hope you made him a nice fry up like a good wife.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Abi wrote: »
    Never really got what the fuss was about with that one (and several others).

I suspect a lot of others don't either. But once something is conferred with the legend stamp, people are afraid to publicly demur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

The same way you should greet him every other day.
    Open arms, able and willing to do what ever he wants.

when he is asleep rob him, he will think he spent all his money.

I think this happened to me. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement