Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much roughly would I need to spend...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Have same cooler m8. It's great for the price.
    Did you put half speed resistors on your cooler?
    I oced it only to 4.2 and even so, I don't see much point in that as I play 99% on my pc and 1% random crap.

Jesus, I wish i could get bored at that time m8. Can't remember last time I wasnt in bed by 22:00 :))).

I do enough video conversion for the Apple TV and XBox to make it fairly useful and some of the games I play benefit quite a bit from an oc'd CPU (i.e. Skyrim atm).

I tried both with the half speed resistors and without them. Noise is still acceptable without them, though noticeably louder alright.

And believe me you don't want to get bored at 5am. Well, not when it's not by choice anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Nice overclock! You got the voltage down a fair bit from what it was too. Congrats.

Advertisement