Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What suits you?

• 14-11-2011 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering
    Would you be happier to answer, a survey on a street or have someone knocking on your door.

Personally i prefer street surveys as when im at home i like to be relaxed and enjoy me time. bugs me when i have to get up and answer the door for something as stupid as how much are you willing to pay for a service thats 10 miles away. lol :pac:

So whats your opinion.

Mods move if its not in correct place.

Answer a survey in the street of at your door 11 votes

Street
    0% 0 votes
    at ma door
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

Neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I'd prefer neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

At my door, because if I see a cheap suit and a clipboard I dont answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

at home.....

that way I can check whose at the door....and if its some god damned survey dude I can pretend (however ridiculously) to not be at home

ah beaten to it more or less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I swear to god one of these days I'm going to flip out at those bastards that keep ringing my doorbell trying to sell me something or asking me to do something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Hate survey's.

I don't give a fúck why you want to know how many times I use my phone in the day :mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭amacca

TheZohan wrote: »
    I swear to god one of these days I'm going to freak out at those bastards that keep ringing my doorbell trying to sell me something or asking me to do something.

fyp to what I wanted it to be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Neither. Leave me alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

At my door, because if I see a cheap suit and a clipboard I dont answer.

+1

If someone wants me to take part in a survey then their suit better have cost at least a grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

TheZohan wrote: »
    I swear to god one of these days I'm going to flip out at those bastards that keep ringing my doorbell trying to sell me something or asking me to do something.

Me too :) them bastards coming to your door handing out flyers for the voting was act the worst !! Doorbell ringing every 15mins, i shouldv dissconected it thb :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Neither.

"No thanks."
    *closes front door*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

At my door. Because then I can beat the living sh*t out of them, plant a weapon on the body and claim self defence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

OP tricked you all

this is infact a survey for an upcoming survey :pac:

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll avoid them when I'm on the street, so I certainly don't want the buggers calling to my door and annoying me at home. And no, I don't want to do one over the phone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

it all depends on how sexy and willing they are. (in that order)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,241 ✭✭✭sdanseo

1. Look out window

2. Recognise door to door saleperson

3. OPTION:
    a) Ignore person
    b) Open window and shout loudly "not interested" and close window before a reply can be uttered.

4. Smirk evilly.

When people wave cold hard cash in my face as a reward for completing stupid surveys, I'll do them. Unless Red C phoen promising me money, then I'll just refuse to believe them and tell them to feck off llike I always do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

nothing suits me like a suit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭policarp

Surveys are a curse of consumerism. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Is this thread a survey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Ladies and Gentlemen i would just like to take a minute of my time to thank you personally for taking part in my Survey. While you may not have given me a straight answer you still took part. And i have been able to use this information backwards

Thank you for choosing to use coreX services. We hope you have a pleasant and peaceful Morning/Afternoon/Day. :D:pac:

JHC
    JustHereChillin
    And that's how we do business in Ireland.

Im sowwy. I just had to say it. You woz all cracking me up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

nothing suits me like a suit

Barney Stinson

Advertisement