Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Bill

Options
  • 14-11-2011 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

So for the second time in six months meteor have massively overcharged me. I've been on bill pay for the past five years and moved to bill pay lite two years ago. In the past six months I have twice been overcharged by up to sixty euro on my bill. If you are on meteor add up your bill because they make massive mistakes, I was about to move to full bill pay again but screw em, Im leaving because its not worth the hassle. Their f**k up has overdrawn my ac on rent week after I spent 3 hours on the phone with them for a similar mistake a few months ago. Be warned!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

So for the second time in six months meteor have massively overcharged me. I've been on bill pay for the past five years and moved to bill pay lite two years ago. In the past six months I have twice been overcharged by up to sixty euro on my bill. If you are on meteor add up your bill because they make massive mistakes, I was about to move to full bill pay again but screw em, Im leaving because its not worth the hassle. Their f**k up has overdrawn my ac on rent week after I spent 3 hours on the phone with them for a similar mistake a few months ago. Be warned!
    Tell your bank to do a charge back on the amount as it is in dispute, they must do this within 24 hours afaik! They should also see that this month's amount is much more than previous amounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I just wasted a half hour of my lift on hold/chatting to customer service/getting bumped from one dept to another to be told that Meteors Billing "System is kinda flawed"!!! Well that's what I figured before I rang! Apparantly you should look at page 3 of the bill cos thats where the overcharging that takes place monthly will be noticeable. I have an amount on page one of my bill which comes under the heading 'Overdue amount' which is actually from a reticfied mistake from a previous bill, he tried to tell me that the amount was from my total X tax which it clearly wasn't. Their system even confuses the people who work there and I got a 15 euro goodwill gesture which is actually only eight euro since i was already overcharged by six anyway :mad::mad::mad:

Advertisement