Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon voucher not activated

Options
  • 14-11-2011 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Has anyone else who bought the viners cutlery deal on groupon last week had trouble with the voucher still not activated?

I bought it last Friday & it was due to activate at 8pm on sat night on redeemnow.co.uk but when you click on the link, it says go read the fine print for when voucher should be activated.

I've bought a few deals on groupon & had no problem before. I sent them & viners a mail but no reply so I will ring later today.

I'm not panicking that I've been ripped off just yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭newport2

Groupon hold your money and do not release it to the dealer until after you have received your product. If you don't receive it, Groupon will refund you and the retailer won't be paid, so don't worry.

Advertisement