Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library group study rooms

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the group study rooms in the JJL have whiteboards? A group I'm working with needs the use of one, and the alternative seems to be wandering around Arts in search of an empty classroom.

I tried looking into meeting rooms in the Student Centre, but they charge €25 per hour to non-society/club groups.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Just go to health sciences, plenty of rooms with white boards. and no one cares if you use it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

The library study rooms dont have whiteboards

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

You have to be in atleast one club or society you could book in the name of.

If not you can just lie and see its a campaign meeting for an election team. I booked loads last year for my own election.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭work.inprocess

smk89 wrote: »
    Just go to health sciences, plenty of rooms with white boards. and no one cares if you use it

And connections for projectors and the likes 1st and 2nd floors there's always loads of empty rooms

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

OSI wrote: »
    To book a study room in the Library? Used them loads of times for group project work and never needed to say it was for a club/society.

Think he's talking about the rooms in the student centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement