Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knowledgeable Community Member who good at engerlisch

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

Anyone interest in doing a bit of writing? I am trying to drum up sponsorship, bigger venue and registration with Evo for next years qualifier. I need a volunteer to help with some creative writing. I need a history of the community summed up nicely, including stats on the vids, info on the trips traveled by our illustrious international players and so on. Myself and PPC have already put some things together but with both of us busy in work the time we can dedicate to it at the mo is limited enough, we need some help with this part of it.

Anyone interested in helping out, PM me.

Aj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Don't forget to mention the tiny Soulcalibur IV community that preceded SFIV's release ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Don't forget to mention the tiny Soulcalibur IV community that preceded SFIV's release ;)

I think they want to get taken seriously though. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

I've got fantastic writing skills and my vocabulary is quite vast but, giving my small duration in the community [since June] I don't think my degree of writing would be substantial enough to cover my absence in the community's older days.

If you do need info on international events though I've information on that

Sorry I can't be of anymore help

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Statistics from my channel.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am0GFzx8MI5VdGppRVg4cXlxWXZHRmhBaGc0WGRKN2c

Covers July 2009 Inferno, August Dramatic Battle NI, and August 2009 Inferno.

Highest viewed video was Chuu (BLA) VS TheWitch (VIP) - Dramatic Battle NI GRAND FINAL (489 views).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I've been in the community long enough and have been to only SVB in 2010 and think I'd be up to it but got lots of college work to do but would definitely be able to write bits if you like? even if you don't like it i could send in a draft of something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

I can help with a bit of history before the days of SFIV. We have had a DOA player compete at WCG in the past as well as qualifiers etc for it. Also, the Soul Calibur 4 scene had a high level of play even though it was small and short lived. Have some footage from Soul Calibur 2 events on an old camcorder as well, but have no way to get it onto my machine to edit it. Would be great if someone could help with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭powerofscience

Nutrient wrote: »
    I've got fantastic writing skills and my vocabulary is quite vast

Not to mention you're very modest.

I would love to help but I've been in this community for like 4 months, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'd normally be well up for this sort of thing, but alas I am frighteningly busy these days.

Not to mention you're very modest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Surely nutrient you're doing a separate review in german at the same time as this?

• Advertisement

Surely nutrient you're doing a separate review in german at the same time as this?

Ha

I'm not that good

Advertisement