Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsonite Bargains?

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I could get good Samsonite suitcase bargains, was in Kildare Villgae at the weekend and not much offers on. Do they usually have a sale in January? Would I get something descent then? Anywhere in Dublin, Kildare area? Even up North?

Cheers in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Would help if you'd mentioned type/size...
    Anyway only offer I know of:
    http://www.airportroi.groupscheme.com/content/group-scheme-hot-deals/oslo/715
    otherwise try eBay and amazon...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Brandalley are having a 40% off plus sale on Samsonite until Tuesday 29th November. You have to join/create an account to view pages. If you are interested, if I recommend you as a friend and you purchase from them, we both get £10 off next purchases! If interested, I will need to email you an invite so pm me if interested. Am offline until later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ky Abu

Anyone know of any good offers on Samsonite Suitcases now? Or something similar, have heard they are meant to be the best...maybe im wrong... and open to suggestions :) :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

I doubt they're the best, they're ok but I think Rimowa and Victorinox make much better ones (at a much higher price). You could check your local TK maxx they usually have loads of luggage (have seen a good few Victorinox cases there). Kildare village has final reductions on at the moment so you might find something there (samsonite shop).

Advertisement