Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspended from work caused depression

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hi everyone,

I'm new to this but i'm hoping you can help me. Almost 3 weeks ago I was suspended from work for misconduct . I don't mind the suspended fact cause I know what I done was wrong. The only problem is its nearly 3 weeks since i was suspended and I've heard nothing from the company> this has caused me not to be able to sleep or eat and now I have depression I went to my GP and he has referred me to a councilor for treatment and given me medication to help. What I really want to know is cause the company have not once informed me of what is happening do I have the right to anything because this is what is being blamed for my depression my family are worried sick and my partner along with my new born baby do not no what to do for me. I feel bad cause she is doing most of the childminding stuff cause since the depression started i'm just not able to do any of it. Sorry its so long .
    thanks for reading it and i hope someone can help me

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This is really the wrong place for this. You should post in personal issues:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127

you'll get a better environment for such questions there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement