Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hovercraft Track Day as a present?

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a hovercraft track day experience for my boyfriend (mid-20s, loves karting etc) and was wondering has anyone been to one of these days and are they any good? Are hovercrafts good fun? Would you need to do it with friend(s) for it to be fun?

I'm looking at Athboy Hovercraft Centre (boardsdeals).

Thanks a lot in advance for any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,646 ✭✭✭Milly33

Hello
    I havent gone on one of these days but I would think he would love it. We went to Mondello recently with work and all of the lads there including my own said they would love to go on one... Brought him a remote control hoover craft few months ago and he even loves that...

Go for it, me would think if he had a friend to go with it would be better if it wasnt too expensive...

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

Hovercrafting is brilliant but be prepared to be destroyed in muck and drinched. I got it for my bf about 2 years ago and we did it in Cavan,great day!

Advertisement