Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bexa 3in1 travel system...any experience?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

hi... so no one replied to u!! Did u buy the Bexa in the end? I am looking at it now myself. wasnt really planning on spending a fortune on a travel system but its much cheaper new than other brands like uppababy, quinny etc and I think they look great. Any advice would be great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭sari

It's a polish brand I think lots of my Eastern European friends have it and they find it great. They seem like nice buggy, nice and easy to push, great for walks and countryside and the price is great. They are pretty bulky though this would be the biggest disadvantage I would say.
    You could also look for a 2nd hand system it will save you a good bit

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

Have been looking online alot at different brands and also stalking mammies and daddies walking down the street to see which one they have!! I wouldnt mind second hand if I knew exactly what I was getting. One thing buying new is the choice of colours and also the warranty is good. I really dont know what to do. Dont need it until February but was hoping to have one organised somewhere. if new, i was hoping to be able to pay it off weekly but if I buy seconds then even tho I could be saving a few euros, it has to be paid for in one go. There is so many things to buy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I had the bexa 3 in 1. Carry cot was great for day time napping downstairs.
    I did find it very very big and bulky. I had to remove the wheels (which in fairness was very easy) to put it in the boot of my hatchback car.
    After about 5 months i got fed up with the size and sold it and bought a graco mosaic instead. Car seat attached on to stroller and also has a base for the car.
    No carry cot though.
    I liked the fact with the bexa it can face you ir face out but to be honest its very bulky especially when you will be trying to put itbin the boot along with the carrycot or pushchair part.
    I recently bought a 3 wheeler graco that converts to a double and even that is not as bulky . But if its not going to be put in the boot much or attempting to push it through narrow shop aisles its fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think you'd end up with this travel system living in the hall of your house and buying a new 'car' buggy once baby is 6 month old.

I did, got a loan of a brilliant travel system, but it was massive, it would fit in the boot, but you wouldn't get a penny's bag in their too!

Also there was no base available for the carry tot car seat. Once I saw how easy it was to click you baby in, I knew I wanted a base!

• Advertisement
Advertisement