Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having lots of 4S problems?

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Was onto meteor about cancelling my contract that the fact I got 2 new phones and sent for a repair once and still have issues they told me I will have to pay a penalty 55 x 21 months left feel like handing in the phone cancelling and let their legal team come after me

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

After two months, I started having issues with my iphone - it wouldn't switch off, just restart, I could watch the battery running down by the minute, and about 25% of the time, I'll have full 3G service, but nothing will load.

I just rang Apple there, and within 5 minutes, I'm getting a new one sent out to me - I went with Applecare, because of the stories on this thread of having to replace it multiple times - but I'm very happy with Apple's service.

Rang comreg and told them my story with meteor. Update to the 9a406 and still it drops calls so have to wait for comreg to get onto me hoping that I can cancel my 24 months and hand back this crap phone and go back to my htc

Rang comreg and told them my story with meteor. Update to the 9a406 and still it drops calls so have to wait for comreg to get onto me hoping that I can cancel my 24 months and hand back this crap phone and go back to my htc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Rapidly running out of space on my 3GS. Very tempted to upgrade to the 4S, although is everyone having problems with the 4S?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

G-Money wrote: »
    ... is everyone having problems with the 4S?

Not at all, the problems in this thread sound nasty, but if they were widespread, they would have made the press.

My 4S is fine, part from using a bit more battery than the 4 (no surprise, given it has a duo-core processor).

Advertisement