Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dessert Option?

Options
  • 14-11-2011 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭

Ok so I am having about 8 people over on sunday for Sunday lunch and I'm making beef and guinness pies for lunch with colcannon and green beans. I need a good dessert to go with this, something not too heavy as it is obv a very heavy lunch.

I was thinking a white or milk chocolate mousse with raspberries but am open to suggestions on this! Kinda want something I can either make the day before or that wont be too time consuming as the lunch itself is gonna take me a bit of time to put together! Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Pixie001

What about a pannacotta? You could make a plain vanilla pannacotta and top it with some fresh berries, or a compote?

Can be made a few hours in advance anyway (I'm not sure if it can be made the day before)

Advertisement