Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my ID

Options
  • 14-11-2011 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi guys,
    Hope this is ok to post here,
    I lost my Card wallet with ID on Saturday night either inside Tripod or on Harcourt St, somewhere near the luas stop, It fell from my jacket pocket.

It has cartoon characters on it and an Age Card and NCAD student card in it. If you found anything could you please PM me.

I need it to get into a gig on Thursday night in the Academy so its a slight emergency.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

We Found It handle lost and found for Tripod.

Does the NCAD card have a date of birth on it? Get a new one from college, they're usually instant printing, or take a few hours.

You could also try calling the Garda stations in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ScarbCakes

Twee. wrote: »
    We Found It handle lost and found for Tripod.

Does the NCAD card have a date of birth on it? Get a new one from college, they're usually instant printing, or take a few hours.

You could also try calling the Garda stations in the area.
    Yeah I contacted them and Tripod themselves. No word yet
    I'm not sure If i lost it inside or outside of the club though.
    Unfortunately my NCAD card doesnt have a DOB, I was going to try bringing my student card and birth cert, just to chance it.

Can you walk in to Harcourt Garda Station, I live round the corner and I pass it on my way home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ScarbCakes wrote: »
    Can you walk in to Harcourt Garda Station, I live round the corner and I pass it on my way home.

Yes you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ScarbCakes

Yes you can.
    Cool thanks!

Advertisement