Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Motorcycle Clothing

• 14-11-2011 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi All

Just wondering if you groovy bikers out there can recommend a good place (shop or website) for buying ladies motorcycling gear. I see from some of the posts that for decent waterproof gear Hein Gericke, BMW or Rukka are the ones to go for.

Do you know of any shops that stock a good selection of ladies Rukka gear? Is there anywhere on the continent which carries a good stock?

Am thinking of going to the show in the Birmingham NEC but as far as I know Rukka don't bring any stock for sale - just display models.

I'd be willing to travel on a city break to a place that had good bike shops stocking ladies gear.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Do yo have your heart set on a specific brand? Rukka, as good as it is, is absolutely horrendous money! Hein Gericke in Newry have a good selection and their own brand stuff is pretty decent. Alpinestars and Richa would be very good too, but again can be expensive. Most bike shops will supply these, but for saving money, a trip up to Newry is always worth while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Bikeworld in Dublin has a bit of Dainese womens gear. Very expensive, but good, and looks good too. Hein Gericke in newry has a decent enough ladies section too.
    If you're tying it into a weekend break, was talking to an english guy, he said loads of english guys go across to france and combine trips with buying gear because it's much cheaper there. If money isn't an issue I'd be googling "dainese paris"
    And wear it all through airport check in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You could do what alot of people do, go to Bikeworld and try on items that you like and think fits you. Take note of the Product details and then buy it online for way less than Bikeworld.

Advertisement