Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for a few weeks

Options
  • 14-11-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Have been commuting to college and now am looking to stay somewhere for the next 5 weeks. Would like someplace warm and not too expensive, dont really mind if its close or far away. Would be interested in taking a room for 5 weeks, i am a clean friendly 3rd year male student and would be spending most of my time in the library. If anyone has a spare room or knows someone that does will ye let me know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

It'll be tight with the two of us in a single bed but what the hell, lets do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭PunkFreud

Brookfield and around Groody always seem to have a few spare rooms around the place. They aren't too dear either. Problem is they're a nice bit from campus, but if you'll be in the library most of the time, it shouldn't affect you too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

PunkFreud wrote: »
    Brookfield and around Groody always seem to have a few spare rooms around the place. They aren't too dear either. Problem is they're a nice bit from campus, but if you'll be in the library most of the time, it shouldn't affect you too much.
    Was onto brookfield alright but they want 120 a week,:confused: youd want to be getting a choice of steak or lobster for dinner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

I'm afraid you lost my house when you said warm... :P
    Our house seems to contain the cold.
    Good that way, a good insulator for all the wrong reasons...
    Like a **** travel cup...
    There's a few around Briarfield though (across from Lodge-ish) for rent, 60-80 weekly if you're up for it.
    Check out http://www.ulsu.ie/rooms as well, nice variety :)

Advertisement