Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant for Hen Party dinner in Kilkenny on a Saturday night

Options
  • 14-11-2011 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if any friendly local could advise me?
    I have been put in charge of sourcing information on suitable restaurants for the sister-in-laws hen party next February in Kilkenny.
    They will be a reasonably tame group in comparison to many hen parties, none of them are big drinkers.
    They are looking for a restaurant that is a bit of fun, and caters for large group somewhere near the town centre.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I'd recommend Zuni http://zuni.ie/
    The food is gorgeous and they do an excellent early bird option, they might even do you a deal if you're bringing a large group...

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭kiwipower

Thanks,
    I was going to look them up. I heard on todayfm this morning that they one some big chef award over the weekend!
    Its a funky sounding name to start with! :D

Dam; just looked at their website.

Im not going to the Hen but would love to be there for dinner sometime sounds great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

I second Zuni.

Cafe Sol is good too but might be too intimate for Hen night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Ripleys seems a favourite for hens, always at least one hen party in there on a Sat night.

Advertisement