Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends drunk texting you

• 14-11-2011 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭

So was watching the nfl last night when a friend of mine was clearly drunk looking for the sex and to be sex buddies! Now we're good friends for about 5 years and nothing has ever happened.

So to the good people of AH what would you do in my situation? Agree and get the sex?? Ignore her as she was drunk? Or do what I'm doing and unmercifully rip the piss out of her for the full day?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Please hand in your man card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I'd still be banging her now

• Registered Users Posts: 29 rocketchick

you clearly dont fancy her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Arawn wrote: »
    Or do what I'm doing and unmercifully rip the piss out of her for the full day?

She's the one who should be ripping the piss out of you. Unless she's a right moose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I would have had sex with her if she didn't use txtspk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Well done for having the moral courage to do the right thing

and be smacking your hand off your face shouting "why????" for the rest of your life ya dope ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

what should you do? that ship has sailed young man, you should have instructed her to take a cab to your house and then ridden her like a wee pony for the night (taking care only to ensure you pushed the envelope with her in all aspects)

simples

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Friends that drunk txt = No interest.

Female friends who drunk txt and look for casual sex = winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

So op, have you told your parents that you're gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

You were freely offered sex and all you do is rip the piss out of her for the day for drunk texting you?

Please tell me your in a relationship or something ?

or else I AM DISAPPOINT:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

You should have been like a rat up a drainpipe!

Rip the piss out of her........yeah, then next time she is drunk and horny she texts some other lucky fella, not you.:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

So was watching the nfl last night when a friend of mine was clearly drunk looking for the sex and to be sex buddies! Now we're good friends for about 5 years and nothing has ever happened.

In Vino Veritas.
    So to the good people of AH what would you do in my situation? Agree and get the sex?? Ignore her as she was drunk? Or do what I'm doing and unmercifully rip the piss out of her for the full day?

You're about to lose a friend there buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

afatbollix wrote: »
    Never
    you clearly dont fancy her
    Actually she's a good lookin bird but not too pushed tbh
    I would have had sex with her if she didn't use txtspk.
    She does, and never puts ' anywhere and can't tell the difference between your and you're
    longshanks wrote: »
    So op, have you told your parents that you're gay?

Nope cos I'm not gay
    -Kenny- wrote: »
    You were freely offered sex and all you do is rip the piss out of her for the day for drunk texting you?

Please tell me your in a relationship or something ?

or else I AM DISAPPOINT:mad:
    Ha ha no not in a relationship, just the football was on, if she wanted sex she shoulda come here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Remember, what stays in sober, comes out drunk.

She obviously wants you to lob the knob. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Is it just me or does anyone else see a whole lot wrong with the OP's signature? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

NFL > Sex X

Incorrect. You Fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Eeejit. She could be making you a very late brunch now if you had played that right. Somenight there won't be any football on and you'll regret staying in watching big men in tight spandex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Why is everyone advising the sex route when you don't even know what she looks like?

She could be fugly.

And you never **** ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

Why is everyone advising the sex route when you don't even know what she looks like?

She could be fugly.

And you never **** ugly.

Beggars can't be choosers. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Seems by some of the replies here that a lot of you don't get much sex. So he takes your advice, pounds her. Next thing she's in love. He tells her it's not happening. He's made out to be a kunt for using her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

afatbollix wrote: »

fcuk that - he should be getting Xtra points on his man card

fair play OP - if she wants it she will have to come and get it, and it will be in during the footie breaks too

Stopped reading after "So I was watching NFL last night"

And judging by the replies I'm glad I did!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Ha ha no not in a relationship, just the football was on, if she wanted sex she shoulda come here!

Yeah, you're really not doing anything to come across as straight here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,956 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Never

Actually she's a good lookin bird but not too pushed tbh

She does, and never puts ' anywhere and can't tell the difference between your and you're

Ah but she has poor grammar while drunk, yes it all becomes clearer now. Lucky escape OP. Got to have standards!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭duiggers

You should leave all major decisions like that to your brain down below!

Sure most times it'll get you in trouble but at least you'll have your fun and thats all that matters :)

Ah but she has poor grammar while drunk, yes it all becomes clearer now. Lucky escape OP. Got to have standards!

exactly, thats what you want when in bed together, you working up a sweat and she announces "Oh Divine Being who may or may not exist, One is Arriving"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

OP made a smart call.

Sounds like she had a bad night at the races, wanted a bit of attention and to feel wanted, then as soon as he agrees she'd go off the idea (if she's never done/said anything like this before).

Even if she got a taxi out, she'd have second thoughts on the way over and OP would've missed the football and had to make due with cuddles and blue balls instead.

You could have done the whole "come out anyway but we won't ****" and that might have worked. But again you're risking the football for potential blue balls. Ya did good OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

PM me her number and ill sort it out for ya

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,117 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Gimme her number

Advertisement