Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friends drunk texting you

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I wish I was 16 again.

Back when a woman wanting to fuck you meant the whole world was supposed to hear about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

In fairness the football was very good. Brady put on an exhibtion.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I get this from a friend often & now she doesn't want to be friends anymore because she can't have feelings for me, it would be wrong.

Quite flattered, actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

simonmln wrote: »
    In fairness the football was very good. Brady put on an exhibtion.

I'd prefer the other "ball" game. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

The best drunk text I ever got was " I ate a block of cheese and pooped in the fridge"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

foxyboxer wrote: »
    I'd prefer the other "ball" game. :cool:

Ya I'd agree with you. If only she would have travelled. Ideal world right there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mapaco

Seems by some of the replies here that a lot of you don't get much sex. So he takes your advice, pounds her. Next thing she's in love. He tells her it's not happening. He's made out to be a kunt for using her.

hahahaha-'pounds her'- excellant!
    easily amused, sorry :rolleyes:
    easy answer to this OP-women think 'aw what a sweet guy-marriage material'
    men think 'la-hoo-za-her' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

In the past I have gotten offers like that from friends and I have said no,

The problem is, although you are mightily tempted you know its not free, there will be an expectation of moving from friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

44leto wrote: »
    In the past I have gotten offers like that from friends and I have said no,

The problem is, although you are mightily tempted you know its not free, there will be an expectation of moving from friends.

So all the girls that've come to you for sex have been rejected because you're afraid they'd want a relationship? Sounds a bit lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭DontBanMe

Arawn wrote: »
    Never

Actually she's a good lookin bird but not too pushed tbh

She does, and never puts ' anywhere and can't tell the difference between your and you're

Nope cos I'm not gay

Ha ha no not in a relationship, just the football was on, if she wanted sex she shoulda come here!

Please put your testicles in a box and post them to somebody who knows how to use them!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

So all the girls that've come to you for sex have been rejected because you're afraid they'd want a relationship? Sounds a bit lonely.

Well it doesn't happen much now, not at all to be more accurate, its just they fancied me, but I did not fancy them. Now we could have had sex for stress relief, sport or whatever, but its not the way it works. I have had that on one nighters but both us knew what it was. With friends or acquaintances its different a certain barrier is crossed. I don't think there is a way back, at least for me.

Perhaps things are different now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Tiocfaidh Armani

Let's hope she has no problem with being friends with a frigget wimp.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

44leto wrote: »
    Well it doesn't happen much now, not at all to be more accurate, its just they fancied me, but I did not fancy them. Now we could have had sex for stress relief, sport or whatever, but its not the way it works. I have had that on one nighters but both us knew what it was. With friends or acquaintances its different a certain barrier is crossed. I don't think there is a way back, at least for me.

Perhaps things are different now.

Think it's your expectations that are the issue. Not hers. Have had one-nighters with friends. Never became anything else, neither wanted that. Might have been a bit awkward, but things get ironed out. Everyone just wanted to have sex and didn't object to it being with the other person. That works if people can be mature about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Shattered Dreamer

Get sex but take the piss out of her afterwards. Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

the only time you ever turn down a pounding is if she's a minger. shame on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The cringeworthy "hand in your man card" type posts are horrible to read in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

The cringeworthy "hand in your man card" type posts are horrible to read in this thread.
    Saying 'hand in your library card' makes no sense sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

what is your major malfunction?

OP - I'd go further and state as a friend you are obliged to sort her out.

what is your major malfunction?

Maybe I'm tired of stupid, unfunny jokes by guys on the Internet pretending they are super lovers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Maybe I'm tired of stupid, unfunny jokes by guys on the Internet pretending they are super lovers.

the man card doesn't ensure one is a good lover , never mind a super one.
    He deserves a slagging - you should try lighten up , worse things are happening at the moment

anyway who says they're pretending. :pac:

• Advertisement

the man card doesn't ensure one is a good lover , never mind a super one.
    He deserves a slagging - you should try lighten up , worse things are happening at the moment

anyway who says they're pretending. :pac:

If you read my posts here, you'll know I'm fairly easy going. I'm not exactly going to be kept awake at night over this. A fair few of my posts are jokes about stupid things. I just find this sort of stuff a bit cringeworthy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭Brain Stroking

Very hard in such a situation to decide how one thinks, with the dick or the brain? If she was hot i probably would have shagged her. However, if it was good and we went at it for the night rather than a drunken shag then it would be hard not to have feelings on both sides. You played safe. But what fun is safe, you only live once. Why do you not want her? You obviously get on (as you are friends) and you think she is hot. So whats the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Picture or GTFO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya I got a new years text from a former friend last new years and got about 10 text messages. Wished them back a new years text but never got a reply from them since. go figures!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

steamdragon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

The OP knew what he was doing when he made the choice to post his thread in 'After Hours' and not 'Relationship Issues'.

But yeah the OP should have smashed it, really dropped the ball in fairness!

PS. Don't take the piss out of her over this..you might have a chance with her next time she's feeling lonely/vulnerable :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Are you all 12???

Are you all 12???
    Did you have a drunken sex buddy when you were 12??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Did you have a drunken sex buddy when you were 12??

Of course not.
    But I can't see why everyone here would go on about sex like they were pre-pubescent unless they were virgins.
    So you all must be either kids, or older virgins.

Advertisement