Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any special brilliant finds??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kfish2oo2

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Seen a headless horseman (a ghost) going along the road....im in the process of following him to see where he goes...I can't attack him though or hurt him or interact

I think its just an easter egg. I followed him for about 10 minutes and all he did was ride around in a big circuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Seen a headless horseman (a ghost) going along the road....im in the process of following him to see where he goes...I can't attack him though or hurt him or interact

gives you a quest apparently, find his head.

Someone posted it on the games thread around 34266876 posts ago :)

never caught him but he can be found around Meridias statue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Found an ebony shield in Labyrinthian that offers me 60% shock resistance. Was delighted but sadly its making feck all difference in my attempts to
    defeat the dragon priest nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭kfish2oo2

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Found an ebony shield in Labyrinthian that offers me 60% shock resistance. Was delighted but sadly its making feck all difference in my attempts to
    defeat the dragon priest nearby

Is that
    Moroki? He's a bastard to beat, the best tactic is attack and cover with flame based magic or bow attacks. I've faced him with two different characters now and both times he's been a pain in the ass.

kfish2oo2 wrote: »
    Is that
    Moroki? He's a bastard to beat, the best tactic is attack and cover with flame based magic or bow attacks. I've faced him with two different characters now and both times he's been a pain in the ass.

Thats the one. :)

I'll give that tactic a shot, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thats the one. :)

I'll give that tactic a shot, cheers.

I used the 'slow time' shout and used aversion to fire (50% less resistance) to fire damage and just used fire bolt on him, magic potions to max magic and then repeat, took near no damage from him, at level 19 with 45 destruction.

Either that or the kinda-exploit of sit on the top level and range him while his attacks are blocked by the pillars.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I used the 'slow time' shout and used aversion to fire (50% less resistance) to fire damage and just used fire bolt on him, magic potions to max magic and then repeat, took near no damage from him, at level 19 with 45 destruction.

Either that or the kinda-exploit of sit on the top level and range him while his attacks are blocked by the pillars.

I didn't have Slow Time when I faced him. I had the Shout itself but no souls to unlock it with, seeing as
    the skeletal dragon at the start of Labyrinthian
    didn't oblige to share. Definitely going to use it next time.

You've also given me an idea, thanks. Thinking aversion to fire, flame cloak, Krosis' staff (the fireball one) and an enchanted sword. ^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I didn't have Slow Time when I faced him. I had the Shout itself but no souls to unlock it with, seeing as
    the skeletal dragon at the start of Labyrinthian
    didn't oblige to share. Definitely going to use it next time.

You've also given me an idea, thanks. Thinking aversion to fire, flame cloak, Krosis' staff (the fireball one) and an enchanted sword. ^^

I just used the Slow Time to make sure I made contact with the poison arrow, my archery leaves a LOT to be desired :p, alternatively wear shock resistance boots/shield/ mage defence potion and poison a sword.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

I think this is a "special brilliant find".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhl5VIY4a8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ekib

i got a special and brilliant kill: krosis... but he was mentioned before, so how was my kill so noteworthy? well that's how: he didnt shoot a SINGLE fireball

how did i do it? simple. i went with no companion, slew the dragon (was lvl 40-41 so elder dragon, pretty strong) then i went to krosis weapon in hand and rushed him, started to hit him before he was out of the coffin (i got a 15 life drain on my axe it helped btw) and when hitting him i only did one thing: i stayed close. he wasnt going to fireball himself. once i had him pinned to the word wall he was as good as dead :rolleyes: (just keep him between you and wall and he will try to back away, eventualy blocking himself on the wall)

hope this helps you guys in the future, if this method works every time even a lvl 1 would have there chances :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

+1 for Gaulders Amulet.
    How/where do I get dragon armour?

Can anyone tell me it's worth the hassle to fill and use soul gems to enchant?

silvine wrote: »
    How/where do I get dragon armour?

The only way to get dragon armour is to get 100 Smithing and make it from the bones and scales of dead dragons. It's the second strongest set in the game, slightly weaker than Daedric.

Advertisement