Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem With Menus in Access 2003

Options
  • 14-11-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to design a simple database for assignment but I'm having problems creating a menu.

I have a problem with my menus. When I open properties, it won't give me the on click option in the properties window.

I've attached a screenshot to try to help you understand what I mean.

I'm not sure if I've put this in the right area of the forum, but you guys are all so helpful I thought I'd try! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Option buttons have to go in an option group I'm pretty sure. You gotta put some kind of frame around them to group them together. Read manual for option button, has been a while since I touched this.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

As mentioned, insert a frame. the wizard should then kick in asking for the different options to be in it.
    I would also have a hidden option with a value of say 0. Every time someone clicks an item it opens that page, etc. but also resets the frame's selected value to zero (allowing the user to re-click that option).

Advertisement