Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband availibility

Options
  • 14-11-2011 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi!
    Was wondering if broadband is available in the closeland area of killenard Co.laois? Viewing a house there to rent and broadband is a deal breaker. I've googled but can't seem to find an answer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Starrgrrl wrote: »
    Hi!
    Was wondering if broadband is available in the closeland area of killenard Co.laois? Viewing a house there to rent and broadband is a deal breaker. I've googled but can't seem to find an answer

Hi Starrgrrl
    it is certainly available in most parts there. Do you have an exact address and can confirm what is available.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Starrgrrl

Hi Tony,
    Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭cloonymee

Be careful, I moved to Killenard in the Summer and have only gotten fixed line broadband now. The excuse I was given was that there was no available space on the exchange, I reckon that someone must have disconnected their line since I moved here!

Advertisement