Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Janet Devlin Appreciation Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭swordofislam

Janet that was great lovely singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 OKeeffer

If you like Janet's style of singing, check out Kate Bush, Tori Amos and Joanna Newsom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

This thread is sooo funny gave me such a giggle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Luis21

OKeeffer wrote: »
    If you like Janet's style of singing, check out Kate Bush, Tori Amos and Joanna Newsom.

Laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Watching Janet again, it was her best night so far, looks, dress voice all fab. This is the reason I picked her in the first place but I did go off her the last few weeks.

• Advertisement

How was mmmbop her guilty pleasure. It came out before she was born.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

OKeeffer wrote: »

Are you joking or just being insulting to Kate Bush and Tori Amos? I have no idea who the other person is so cannot comment on her.

Does anyone else think that if Janet had sung Like a Virgin as her guilty pleasure she might still be in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 CiaranC7

JANET DEVLIN - 2013 IRISH TOUR NOW ON SALE FROM WWW.TICKETMASTER.IE & ALL USUAL OUTLETS

318936_10151107792120382_3553947_n.jpg

Advertisement