Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP for pregnancy care in Dublin 1/15/ North City

Options
  • 14-11-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi everyone

Please please could I have your recommendations for a GP in northside Dublin who provides good antenatal care? My husband and I are going to start TTC in January and I (actually both of us) don't have one!! Moved to Ireland 18 months ago and have been lucky enough not to need a doctor in that time. Was going to Marie Stopes for my pill/smears etc (and there's a really nice Dutch doctor there) but just called them and they won't do antenatal care.

Could anyone please recommend a good GP for antenatal care? Preferably in Dublin 1 or thereabouts (that's where I work), or Dublin 15 (where I live) but it could be anywhere in city centre (D1/D2, or D7 say). When (fingers crossed) I am pg I plan to go public at Rotunda with combined care (hence my desire for a nice GP). I don't mind if it's a male or female doctor.

Right now I want to get my german measles/tetanus immunisation checked (as well as a general health checkup), and I want to have a GP in place now rather than worrying about it and needing to find one urgently once I'm pregnant.

Many thanks!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭smallbrowncat

Just an add-on, would particularly like a GP who had a special interest or further training on obstetrics/gyno but this is not essential.

Advertisement