Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is your favourite flavour of pringles?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Out of the three options usually at home: blue (over green and red) - dunno compared to others, though; like special ones, and the other options I don't/can't get from the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Love the salt and vinegar ones. I like the other ones as well but they lag well behind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

They do sell monosodium glutamate in tubs at the Amish store but in the grocery it goes by "Accent" and comes in a shaker so you can shake it on everything you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,033 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Gilldog wrote: »
    they should really sell MSG in tubs or something so we could sprinkle it on vegetables and lentils and other stuff that tastes like muck but is good for us - obesity problem sorted!
    No need - just use salad dressing, which contains plenty of E621 (the E-number for MSG). They sell big bags of the stuff in the Asia Market, which supplies Asian restaurants in Dublin. It's also a main ingredient in "flavour enhancers" such as Aromat, and so on.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Went to the shop to get smokes there, and ended up getting pringles too because of this thread!

Anyway, this new "big sharing pack" - I have it here. It doesn't look any bigger to me.
    Is it actually bigger or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,133 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Pringles = uber-expensive sh1te in a tube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Went to the shop to get smokes there, and ended up getting pringles too because of this thread!

Anyway, this new "big sharing pack" - I have it here. It doesn't look any bigger to me.
    Is it actually bigger or what?

That's usually marketing speak for you sharing more of your cash with them.

ps sour cream and onion closely followed by texas bbq , anything spicy or bbq-y

dont understand how the plain ''original'' version in the red packet sells though- its like flavorless cardboard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

In Thailand you can get seaweed and satay flavours. They're all right I guess.

pic of seaweed pringles:http://greedypiggywiggy.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/pringles-007.jpg

They look like pringles that have gone mouldy.

Anyone remember the cheese flavour ones? We used to only get them on special occasions when we were kids, like Christmas, mum let dad do the shopping one year and he brought home cheese flavour pringles. I was not best pleased. Why ruin good food by making it cheesey? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭mikeyboy

The original with some homemade garlic and sweet chilli dip and an ice cold can of Coors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

It's like some kinda troll image... move the f*ckin cans already!

Also, salted Pringles is best Pringles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Miss_yap_yap

I tried the lime and chilli ones..... LOVED them! But sour cream and onion are yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Original
    Salt and vinegar
    Sour cream
    Spicy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Sour cream first then maybe cheese and onion. Absolutely love Pringles myself, I can wolf down a tube of them in a matter of seconds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I was strung out on the curry flavoured pringles years ago.

Bring them back!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

stovelid wrote: »
    Those Wasabi ones. Quite tasty.

x2, although most people I know hate them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

None, they're all mank. Where is that poll option?
    stovelid wrote: »
    Like them all though except the red ones. What the **** is the point of those Ready Salted type crisp flavours.

I know, right? In the UK, they go mad for that shít, Ready Salted is inexplicably the most common and popular flavour over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭McFry

I was addicted to the Smokey Bacon ones during the summer. I haven't been able to find them in shops recently though. They must have been a limited edition or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

bnt wrote: »
    It's also a main ingredient in "flavour enhancers" such as Aromat, and so on.

I love Aromat on chips, yummers.
    ejmaztec wrote: »
    Pringles = uber-expensive sh1te in a tube.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Texas BBQ ones. It is actually a case ''once you pop, you can't stop'' when I have a tube of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Salt and vinegar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Its a toss between Sour cream and Onion and Salt Vinegar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Like I would say to a woman asking which item of clothing is best in a fashion store...

'they're all the best'

Advertisement