Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Graffs Work

Options
  • 14-11-2011 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

Just a quick one lads, do any of ye have any photos or know where I could see some work belonging to Eddie Graff the stock maker ?

Thanks lads !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

vixdname wrote: »
    Just a quick one lads, do any of ye have any photos or know where I could see some work belonging to Eddie Graff the stock maker ?

Thanks lads !

Edi Graefs work is all on his website

http://www.pse-composites.com/

I'm very pleased with mine, I have no decent photo's in clear light though
    vixdname wrote: »

Thanks lads !

If you are in Wickla, one or two of the lads on here has rifles they could show you AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

Thanks a mil Tack, appreciated !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

I popped into the shop recently and was very impressed with what I saw.

Nice guy and no need to question him either.

Knows what he's about and does it to a very high level.

Aurin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭ballistic

Not only is his work excellent his stocks are better designed than anything else I have handled including Mcmillans. He is a decent dependable guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

is it only wooden stocks he does?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Mr.Flibble

bazza888 wrote: »
    is it only wooden stocks he does?

Didn't think he did any wooden stocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

itried to delete comment hours ago,imixed him up with the guy walshe?who does timber stocks i never copped the link!edis stocks look great ilove composite type stocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭pioboyle

Hi I got a stock for a remington 223 and its way more accurate that the factory stock any day.. very pleased with him too!! plus he bedded the rifle for me too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

I got him to do a pilar and glass & carbon fiber reinforced bedding job for me on my rifle.

He is a as sound as a pound and would highly recommend him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Edi's a decent chap, he shoots and knows what hunters and target shooters want.
    His stocks are fantastic and whats more they don't just look good they are designed to get the absolute maximum out of the materials he uses.
    I don't think many other synthetic stocks compare to his, in terms of materials and manufacture.

• Advertisement
Advertisement