Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painting/Spraying/Dipping Kitchen Units

• 14-11-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

does anyone have a recommendation for someone/ some place that can paint/spray/ dip kitchen units and doors in the North Dublin/South Louth/ Meath area?

Looking to revamp the kitchen -its so tiny there is little point in getting a new kitchen, because sure, it is what it is. But a change of colour would be a nice change.

If anyone has a recommendation and an idea of price let me know?

If its working out too expensive, we were thinking of doing it ourselves. Not very DIY savvy though. What are the Platikote products like? hard to use? look well/crap etc

Any advice welcomed

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 glassmullan

Hi,

Would be interested as well, so hope you get a few recommendations.

A friend has hand painted there unit doors and they look excellent, they had to do 3 coats. they were non-DIY before this and had no issue. Personally I would like to spray mine as i think it would give a top class finish as there is a texture in my doors, and don't like the idea of hand painting and having a gloss finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Hope to help, PM's sent to both above.

Advertisement