Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITTSU duties

Options
  • 14-11-2011 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi everybody, what can the SU actually do for us other than organising parties?? I am just wondering as I feel I am being treated very unfairly by a lecturer in college and wondering can the SU actually help me out with this matter or even anyone know where I can get help? Thanks all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

The best people to tell you who can help is the SU. Go in and have a chat with them and see what they suggest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

yel_cab wrote: »
    Hi everybody, what can the SU actually do for us other than organising parties?? I am just wondering as I feel I am being treated very unfairly by a lecturer in college and wondering can the SU actually help me out with this matter or even anyone know where I can get help? Thanks all

go to your class rep, class rep goes to your head of department.

You could also speak to Joe or Kev in the Su I think its Kev

Advertisement