Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dwarf for Stag

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Some people with dwarfism like to capitalise on their body morphology, case in point, the black leprechaun on grafton street, I'm more uneasy with the idea he thinks he can capitalise purely on his height, ignoring the painfully obvious fact that his skin colour means he looks absurd than the idea that someone wants to cuff a dwarf to their friend for a night.

That's fair enough if someone with dwarfism wants to capitalise on it, but I'm still at a loss as to why someone would want to hire a dwarf or cuff one to a friend. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

get a ho instead, less hassle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

That's fair enough if someone with dwarfism wants to capitalise on it, but I'm still at a loss as to why someone would want to hire a dwarf or cuff one to a friend. :confused:

Why do they want to hire women to dance for them or buy packing tape to attach their friend to a lamp post? Fucked if I know, I don't get stags or hen nights in general, but if somebody will actually accept the money to get handcuffed to someone for the night you can't exactly imply they are doing wrong by anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Miss Olenska

Why do they want to hire women to dance for them or buy packing tape to attach their friend to a lamp post? Fucked if I know, I don't get stags or hen nights in general, but if somebody will actually accept the money to get handcuffed to someone for the night you can't exactly imply they are doing wrong by anyone.

Never said it was wrong! I just don't get it, that's all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement