Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help with installing fm12

Options
  • 14-11-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Am in desperate need of some help getting this game going.
    First fm or cm game i have bought in a while. Picked it up on saturday and made sure that my laptop is able to run it.
    Broadband is poor in my area so took a few hours to get steam up to the 100% bar :mad:. Registered with them and left it at that for the nite. Tried it yesterday and when i click on the steam icon it says it is logging me in but then it continually stalls and i eventually get the message that its not responding. Tried logging in direct on their site but i keep getting an error message.

Extremely annoying to say the least!

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Maybe try a reinstall of Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

what error message are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

I initially didnt have Steam installed on my laptop. However i installed it following the prompts from the game cd. However once it installed and i registered it kept comingup as Not Reponding when i entered my correct log in details.
    I went to their site tonight and uninstalled it and there fully installed it again from scratch. Same error again with it Not Reponding when i attempt to install the game. Even trying to log in on the actual site wont respond :mad::mad:.

Its kinda like the end of Father Ted episode where ted and dougal start crying saying all they want is a cup of tea. Replace cup of tea with play fm12 and ya have me!!

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Hi Guys,

Ok have made progress since but still not playing the game :mad:

Have it fully installed in Stream librart. However when i go to play it i get the following error message "unable to find some essential data. Please ensure that the game is installed correctly. If the problem persists, please contact technical support"

I have uninstalled the reinstalled the game 3 times now but still the same error message.

I have emailed technical support but still waiting to hear back.

Anyone have any ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 5pursrule

im having the exact same problem.

only difference is i have been playing the game for a couple of months now and completed a season.

then all of a sudden i get that same error message ???

also tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times with no luck.

please help before i break somthing

• Advertisement
Advertisement