Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good fortune teller in Cork

• 14-11-2011 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi I'm looking for a good fortune teller in Cork. Does anyone know of any good ones? How much do they charge and are they worthwhile?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi SweatyBetty...

Is there any "area" in particular that your looking for clarification??

• Registered Users Posts: 11 sweatybetty18

SexyGuy wrote: »
    Hi SweatyBetty...

Is there any "area" in particular that your looking for clarification??

Hiya, dont mind once its in Cork! thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi SweatyBetty,
    My wife does readings and also teaches psychic development here in Cork. She deals with issues for people who are seeking clarification on life situations, relationship issues and psychic issues. Would this be of benefit to you? She doesn't do general readings. You will need to have an issue that you want to be closely looked at on an energy level for you and anyone else involved.
    If this is along the lines of what you are seeking I will be happy to forward your enquiry to her and have her contact you.

Advertisement