Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photowalk Cork anyone???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gpdv

I think it's Crosshaven so far.

Must be interesting! See you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭foxy123

looking forward to it! should be good craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

OK guys, looking at the weather forecast for Sunday and there's a chance of showers throughout the day. What do we do - postpone and wait for the better weather, or go with it and hope for the best?

What does everyone think?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

I'd be happy enough to go for it anyway. God knows when I'll get another chance to join in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 twomers

Bollocks. I wont be able to make it on sunday. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Well I'm in cork anyways so might as well...

twomers wrote: »
    Bollocks. I wont be able to make it on sunday. Sorry.

Thats a shame Twomers, maybe next time so?

right so, see ye there 13.00 where flor griffins used to be :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 gpdv

I won't be able to make it either, got a call from work, sorry. Hope you have fun!

• Advertisement

Lads, it's raining, it's dull, the sky is crap - there's not really much point in going ahead. Crosshaven is miserable in the rain so I don't know if we'd get anything at all, never mind anything that would be any good.

Therefore, Foxy123 and myself are postponing and we'll look to put it on again sometime around March, unless anyone wants to put one on sooner. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

colblimp wrote: »
    Lads, it's raining, it's dull, the sky is crap - there's not really much point in going ahead. Crosshaven is miserable in the rain so I don't know if we'd get anything at all, never mind anything that would be any good.

Therefore, Foxy123 and myself are postponing and we'll look to put it on again sometime around March, unless anyone wants to put one on sooner. :(

That's a pity. Darn weather! Sure we'll do it again sometime.

11811 wrote: »
    That's a pity. Darn weather! Sure we'll do it again sometime.

It's a crying shame - I was really looking forward to it. Oh, we'll definitely do it again, no question! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭starr0409

Sooo? Rescheduled date yet? I'd be interested this time. 2 weekends time (22nd) is predicted to be good weather by accuweather anyway....

Definitely want to do another photowalk soon! But unfortunately can't make the 15th or 22nd.

Advertisement