Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Options in Inverin, Connemara?

• 14-11-2011 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey, guys.

Looking at renting a house in Inverin, Connemara. One of the sticking points is decent internet access. I've been doing some reading on Boards.ie and a few other places, and I cannot get a grasp on what our options would be in Inverin if we decided to rent this house.

So, does anyone know off-hand what our options would be for broadband living in Inverin? I've come across a few companies, none of which looked even remotely close to what I've become accustomed to living in Galway City. I realize it's not possible to match the speeds of living in the city, but I am hoping there may be something available that at least APPROACHES some of the slower city speeds...without breaking the bank (and I suppose that is the kicker).

Thanks in advance for any advice.

~ riain

Comments

Advertisement