Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nursing Home Tunic

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Could anybody tell me where I might find a blue and white tunic for a nurse in a nursing home ASAP?

Finding a few places to get one online but need it by tomorrow. Any suggestions please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Predalien

Anthony Ryan's Homestore do them and there's a place in Terryland retail park that have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Predalien wrote: »
    Anthony Ryan's Homestore do them and there's a place in Terryland retail park that have them too.

Excellent. Thanks a lot. Galway City Boards never lets me down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

If you're still stuck, Safety Direct do a lot of uniforms, etc. I think that there's a place in Liosbain, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

For future reference - Homecare Medical out the Headford Road do them (Near Pet World) Prices from 20beans. Any colour ya like! Always found them great and a great range of sizes. Never want to spend more than 20 on the, because I go through so many in a year :o

Advertisement