Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fondue Plates

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anybody knows where I can buy Fondue plates (for fondue bourguignonne - the ones with the sections for sauces)? Searched everywhere on the net and nothing I find will deliver to Ireland. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

The better homewares stores probably have them. For example Kitchen Compliments in Dublin, Barkers in Wexford, etc.

Failing that - take a trip over here to Switzerland - they have them everywhere. I saw a nice set on Saturday for only 50CHF. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi kcools - FWIW I saw a set of these in The Grange in Ballyboughal in North County Dublin at the weekend.

It would even be worth taking a spin out there for one of their fantastic breakfasts (served all day on Saturdays & Sundays).

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Cheers for that HB, I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Went to the Grange today, sadly they had sold the plates but you were right - the food was lovely, so the trip was worth it anyway!

Advertisement