Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are TK Max on the move again?

• 14-11-2011 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

This rumour that TK Maxx is about to move back to their old site is doing the rounds yet again, I have trawled the county planning files but can find nothing current other than an application by the owners to merge unit 1, 2 and 10, anyone else know anything of substance?
    I personally don't care but my wife would be ecstatic! if this were true.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

wellboytoo wrote: »
    This rumour that TK Maxx is about to move back to their old site is doing the rounds yet again, I have trawled the county planning files but can find nothing current other than an application by the owners to merge unit 1, 2 and 10, anyone else know anything of substance?

Hi,

I heard that it was NEXT Home that was supposed to be opening up where TKMaxx used to be? I could be wrong though(wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong and probably won't be the last:()

DC

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Decoda wrote: »
    wellboytoo wrote: »

Hi,

I heard that it was NEXT Home that was supposed to be opening up where TKMaxx used to be? I could be wrong though(wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong and probably won't be the last:()

DC

Heard the same meself

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭iphonehead

I heard on very good authority its 'EZ Living', and they are taking over the TK Maxx unit, laying out the shop in rooms (not unlike Ikea)... also heard they have modern furniture and they're competitive price wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭MoodRacer

I think its a pet store. Some chap was on deise last week and Im sure they said they are opening a pet store out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭shebzie

There is 2 new shops going out there and 1 is defo pet store or pet exces its called maxi zoo opening soon and not sure of other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭iphonehead

200% certain there are two shops. The first is Maxi Zoo, moving into the unit that never had anybody into it and the second is EZ-Living... thats from talking got somebody who has already taken advertising bookings from both companies. Great to see somebody going in there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

EZ living will be opening up out there alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

south wrote: »
    EZ living will be opening up out there alright.

Ye it's deffo EZ Living.
    We have got a big delivery going in there today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Pity about TKMax not moving. Always used to find nice stuff when they were in the bigger store. I think ive bought 1 think in the new store since they opened there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭julyjane

wobbles wrote: »
    Pity about TKMax not moving. Always used to find nice stuff when they were in the bigger store. I think ive bought 1 think in the new store since they opened there.

Same here I loved browsing TK Maxx when they were in Butlerstown, any time I was passing and had a bit of time to spare I'd go in for a look to see if I could get anything. I don't know what it is about the new place but I've never bought anything there, I've gone in plenty of times but it just doesn't seem to have the same appeal

• Advertisement
Advertisement