Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newspaper article/photo sought

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Parents rang looking to see if I had a copy of an English paper that had a picture of a surfer on a 90ft wave in Nazare, Portugal last week or 3/4 days ago at least.

They can't remember what paper, but the place Nazare means alot to them, and they were hoping to get a copy of the picture.

Can anyone help me in my search for them? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

What you mean by English paper? The Star? Mirror? Sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭rameire

check out the weather forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056446451

it may be of help

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

What you mean by English paper? The Star? Mirror? Sun?

Correct but don't know which one - Dad said he had seen the cover of one of them shown on TV - the night before they come out, where they cover newspaper headlines for the next day.

@ Happyman42: Thanks for the link, was that the picture from the whole of the front page from that particular story?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

It was definitely the front page pic on their online edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

I think that was the one allright, so Im going to save it onto a memory stick and see if it will print out - keep the parents happy and all that:D

Thanks so much for all of your replies/links. :)

Advertisement