Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunbed deals in Waterford??

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

hi,
    does anyone know where you can do sunbed sessions in waterford city??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭chelloveks

Just google" Future cancer victims " in Waterford.....they can get to the right place.....Tanning beds in Ireland, what's the world coming to.....

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Amzie

Sashiee wrote: »
    hi,
    does anyone know where you can do sunbed sessions in waterford city??:)

Theres the tanning studio on Parnell Street or theres Miami Tanning down by O'Connell Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

chelloveks wrote: »
    Just google" Future cancer victims " in Waterford.....they can get to the right place.....Tanning beds in Ireland, what's the world coming to.....

Ya they sell cigarettes, alcohol and rollerblades too, crazy isin't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

I like Miami too! The place out in the brasscock is good too, they sell lots of good creams and shampoos for psoriasis which is why I sometimes use sunbeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭smaoifs

Golden Sands out by Oskars are really good. Very professional and beds are very clean. Staff are very helpful, friendly and know their stuff. When I went in July, there was an offer of 4 15 minute sessions for €50, saving €10.
    http://www.33.ie/?page=static_pages/index&p_url=golden_sands_salon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,786 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

I can recommend Golden Sands out in Ballinakill as well.

The staff are great and know their stuff about psoriasis too.

They charge €1 per min.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

They charge €1 per min.

There's a sign around there saying 70 cent tanning so I assume that means that place is now 30 cent per minute cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

smaoifs wrote: »
    there was an offer of 4 15 minute sessions for €50, saving €10.

purely out of curiosity, how tanned would the average person get after 4 15 minute sessions? I could probably google this but couldn't be arsed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

They charge €1 per min.

Yea I was talking to the owner most of his family have psoriasis so they have fairly good knowledge and products!

old gregg wrote: »
    purely out of curiosity, how tanned would the average person get after 4 15 minute sessions? I could probably google this but couldn't be arsed :)

I'm very pale which makes fake tan look like varnish on me so decided to go for this instead. All depends on skin type I suppose but I got a good coverage of freckles on face, shoulders and arms. Everywhere else was more of a glow than a tan. They're strict out there about leaving 48 hours between sessions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭uisce33

Has anyone got a phone number for the golden sands.looking to know if they are open on Sundays

uisce33 wrote:
    Has anyone got a phone number for the golden sands.looking to know if they are open on Sundays

They're gone from Ballinakill a few years. Don't know if they've set up anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Gingergals

smaoifs wrote: »
    They're gone from Ballinakill a few years. Don't know if they've set up anywhere else.
    Oh really,thanks for the heads up

Advertisement