Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odd Future @ The Olympia Dublin, April 2nd

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Da Golf Wang gonna be rockin out The Olympia Theatre in April on the 'UK Tour' doe. Would love a Cork date, I'd say they would sell out the savoy or somewhere? I'd love to book em!
    Cant wait anyway, saw em at Oxegen but missed the Academy gig, should be insaanne!:D Olympia is a great venue for them too, its so theatrical.
    Who going?!

Swag

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I was not expecting to see this tonight. Thought they'd be taking a break from touring after last year. Glad they're not though.

I went to see them in The Academy in August and it was the single most insane thing I've seen in my life. 600 people moshing in the pit and the whole group taking turns to dive into the crowd. My arms were in bits after it from carrying everyone.

If you didn't see them yet then you have got to go this time. You will not be disappointed.

Hopefully Earl and Frank Ocean are around for it this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭soyawhatsup

Any word on how much the tickets are going to be?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

**TICKETS ON SALE THIS FRIDAY AT 9AM**

After a sold out show at The Academy, ODD FUTURE return to Dublin to play the Olympia Theatre on Monday 2nd, April 2012. Tickets priced €23.50 (standing and seated, inclusive of booking fee) are on sale from 9am this Friday 18th November from Ticketmaster outlets and online at www.ticketmaster.ie
    The alternative hip-hop collective Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All return to Ireland, following a sold out Academy show and emerging as one of Oxegen’s most talked about acts. They have gone from their underground roots to become one of the hottest acts of 2011. The LA based collective are known for their uncompromising lyrics and high energy shows, so this is one definitely not to be missed. Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
    In their own words… “THIS IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED. Tyler Creator, Left Brain, Hodgy Beats, Super 3 And Casey Veggies. Back in 2008 We Released A Compilation Of Songs That Were Done Since 2007. This Is Classic Material And The Album That Got Odd Future A Name For Themselves. We Were Just Some Bad Kids With Talent Who Loved Making ****, As You Can Tell From The ****ty Quality Of The Songs. Even The Cover Was As Good As The Ones We Make Today. All Beats By Tyler, Left Brain Or Super 3. We’re Performing A Couple Of These At the Show So…Swag it Out!!!!” Odd Future’s latest album ’12 Future Songs’ is out now.

Advertisement