Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter x Tekken special edition Pre-order

Options
  • 15-11-2011 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Does anybody know where or when you can pre-order street fighter x tekken special edition in the uk. So far all i have been able to see is on amazon.com not .co.uk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's an extra tenner for a foldable cardboard cabinet, a comic book, and gems.

The comic book will be terribly written & laid-out (lol UDON), the cabinet is a glorified Paper Arcade/piggybank, and FÚCKING GEMS.

But hey.

Can't fúck it up any worse than the vanilla SFIV "special" edition.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kiki, I don't think a new guy really needs that level of rabidness.

The game doesn't even have a release date as we know of yet.

Next time someone moans about how SF players hate unneccesarily on stuff, I am pointing at this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    No I don't, sorry

FYP

I checked all the UK retailers I know of/use, but they all only have the regular edition available for pre-order at the moment I'm afraid.

It's not released until March (I think) so you've got time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Next time someone moans about how SF players hate unneccesarily on stuff, I am pointing at this thread.
    This is a "Games in General" thing.

I loathe "special" editions which charge extra for useless, cheap plonk.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    This is a "Games in General" thing.

I loathe "special" editions which charge extra for useless, cheap plonk.

so what, he only asked was there a special edition out and where can he preorder it. Not if you loathe it or not.

but yeah I checked around, there seems to be nothing right now, just gonna have to wait a bit longer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jay5669

Thanks for all the replys, Was just making sure i wasnt the only one who couldnt find it to pre-order on the internez

Dont worry about the rabidness :P I new from reading that he wasnt hating on me

Yeah the game does have a release date, March 6th US & March 9th UK (So hyped :))

Advertisement