Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OFWGKTA - Olympia, April 2nd 2012

• 15-11-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭

This was the last thing I was expecting to see tonight but OFWGKTA are coming back to Dublin in April. Tickets go on sale this Friday.

If you didn't get to see them in The Academy during the summer then you have got to see them this time round. I went in with big expectations of their live performances and was blown away by what it really was like. I couldn't recommend them any more.

Hopefully Earl and Frank Ocean are around for it this time.

Also, good step up from The Academy to The Olympia. You never know, in two years they could be selling out the o2 :pac:.

SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

ofwgkta-tour.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I'll be there :D Was away when they were here last so I won't miss out this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Anyone who missed this in August should make a concerted effort to be there this time. Great show in The Academy. Very energetic and a bit mental - came out with a lot of sore muscles and bruises, all you want in a live show really. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

21112011075.jpg

:D Cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Completely forgot these were on sale. I may get one tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hugh Cream

would be interested in this if i knew frank ocean was coming.

• Advertisement

Hugh Cream wrote: »
    would be interested in this if i knew frank ocean was coming.

I think he's featured a bit in the last few months in their American shows. Would be unreal if he did show up for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Getting my ticket later today, hopefully Frank will be there for the show

I got mine the other day.

I saw there that Frank finally played in New York. I think he cancelled his last gig. Really hope he comes over. Would love to hear him and Tyler doing "She".

Advertisement