Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conveyancing Solicitor in Cork

Options
  • 15-11-2011 1:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,517 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone recommend one in Cork, preferrably nice and good rates

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

I'm using Seamus doody on south mall at the moment both for conveyance and drawdown of funds for a self build. Honestly can't fault him. Is usually there when I ring him and if not HE rings me back within 24 hours or less. Very easy going and good to sit in the office to have a chat with when needs be. Rates were good too, can't remember of the top of my head but he was one of the cheapest around when we looked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I only used one and she was great, Crona Hughes at Barry M O’Meara & Son Solicitors South mall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Used Peter o hanlon in glanmire during summer. Was cheap and went out of his way to close the deal quickly-even drove out to my work place to get me to sign forms cos id no car

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

What is the going rate for conveyancing at the moment?.Ballpark figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭cudsy1

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement