Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dog - Tramore

Options
  • 15-11-2011 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Dog got loose around midday today in Tramore. Live in the area of Cove/The Pier.

He's a black and white short haired border collie, about 8 months old.
    Answers to Ben.

He has a Red collar on with 'BEN' in black ink on it.

B7AKT.jpg

1icXt.jpg

These are photo's taken of him at 5/6 months old, he is a bit bigger than you see here.

If you find him please PM me and I will give you my contact number.

He has gotten out and returned before but always within the same day, this is the only time he's gotten out this long.

He's not microchipped nor has a dog tag on. Just 'BEN' written on his red collar.

He's very friendly and likes to go up to people. Has been found wandering at the beach previously and around Doneraile walk.

So yeah, just keep an eye out for him please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

He has been found. Picked up on Monday by a warden and is at the dog pound, picking him up tomorrow. :)

Advertisement