Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unpopular Opinions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    With three meals a day, a bed and luxuries at the taxpayers expense.

I hear you,,

But they still lose their freedom.

I don't think I would survive prison, I would be a defo suicide risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

DB21 wrote: »
    I agree. Survival of the fittest and all that.

On that note, I believe we humans have interfered too much in the process of natural selection, both positively and negatively.

I don't agree the thoughts of us loosing even more of this wonderful planets rich bio diversity are horrific.

We are the extinction event that is causing it's demise, so preserve what we can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

People that post here should be entitled to their unpopular opinion without a bunch of whingy hippy do-gooders trying to change it.

Don't worry. Worst that'll happen is some evil bollix will turn up and show you're wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

44leto wrote: »
    You always get one who comes out with such an outrageous like that you can't help but put it down.

This is AH you post at your fragile peril.

Be that as it may but the point being, I don't like whingy hippy do-gooders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

DB21 wrote: »
    I agree. Survival of the fittest and all that.

On that note, I believe we humans have interfered too much in the process of natural selection, both positively and negatively.

It's only because of human interference that the grey squirrel has the chance to contribute to the demise of the red in this country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Listen I'm not saying he didn't exist, he may well have, but I think it's a bit silly to presume a government would allow one man complete control of military, police etc, that's just stuff of fantasy. More than likely if he did exist he was just a glorified cog in the machine.
    It's called a dictatorship and it still happens in this day and age, when there are plenty of people watching. Libya, North Korea, people have seen what goes on in those countries.

Also, earlier you said he did exist, now you're saying you don't know. :confused:
    If your wife/girlfriend can't cum vaginally it's because your penis isn't big enough.
    I really don't understand this one. How else does a woman cum? Surely they can only cum "vaginally"? That's where the parts are!

Also, you can make a woman cum without using your penis at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

It's called a dictatorship and it still happens in this day and age, when there are plenty of people watching. Libya, North Korea, people have seen what goes on in those countries.

Also, earlier you said he did exist, now you're saying you don't know. :confused:

I really don't understand this one. How else does a woman cum? Surely they can only cum "vaginally"? That's where the parts are!

Have you heard of the clitoris? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Aye, even with the small size of the notes they use these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ha we once sent my cousin to the shop to ask for a bag of Clitoris All-sorts. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,274 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Bah, same vicinity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

If your wife/girlfriend can't cum vaginally it's because your penis isn't big enough.

This isn't just an unpopular opinion, it's blatantly untrue.

As a woman who has tried a range of sizes, and can cum vaginally, I can absolutely assure you that what you've said is untrue. Have you ever actually been with a woman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

As a woman who has tried a range of sizes, and can cum vaginally, I can absolutely assure you that what you've said is untrue. Have you ever actually been with a woman?
    It's not even an opinion, it's just a notion that he's "decided" is true. This thread... the stupid "opinions" are guaranteed to be the ones that don't get backed up and get defended with "you're just a hippy do-gooder PC derpa derp whatever".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Omackeral wrote: »
    FYP

Actually, it is penises. Penii is completely incorrect! It only gets -ii as the plural if it's a latin noun that ends in -ius! Penes is the latin plural, but penises is correct in our world!

Actually, it is penises. Penii is completely incorrect! It only gets -ii as the plural if it's a latin noun that ends in -ius! Penes is the latin plural, but penises is correct in our world!

I know it's incorrect.

But to be fair to you, you seem to know a lot about Latin.........

..... and a lot about cock!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Of course he hasn't been with a woman. What were you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭mysteries1984

Confab wrote: »
    Of course he hasn't been with a woman. What were you thinking?

Hoping against hope? I'm not sure really. I'm still reeling from the statement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

If the guy running the school doesn't want a pregnant chick going to his school I have no problem with that. It'd be a distraction for the other kids and it may lead to her being bullied and causing her further stress, best thing to do would be take a year off, have the kid and then go back to school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 MrFlabr

Frankly I see the invasion of Eastern European's into the country and the resulting 'they took our jobs' attitude to be the best thing that ever happened to this country. It taught us to get up off our lazy arses and work!

Chino's...I'm sorry, just leave! Right now!

X Factor....woeful!

Cheryl Cole...untalented hack with a pretty face.

Kings of Leon...utterly dreadful! And no you cannot possibly be a fan of them all along if you jumped on the 'Sex on Fire' bandwagon!!!

Christiano Ronaldo is far better than Messi! I'm sorry, if you have two of the finest midfield players in the world in Xavi and Iniesta supplying you your chances, you are obviously going to score a lot more goals.

The Simpsons...poor most of the time, but it has its moments.

Packie Bonner...the most ignorant cnut I have ever encountered. He was an average goalkeeper in an era that saw us retain pocession and hoof it away almost immediately.

Rugby...a horrendous sport that has more ill discipline than soccer. Although Rugby does have better treatment of referees.

Blondes are fare better than brunettes.

I see it that Irish women are equally if not uglier than Irish men. I too could look amazing with fake tan, make up, hair done, lipstick, fake eyelashes. I mean honestly, a good looking girl without male up is a shadow of her fake-good looking self.

The Transformers 3 girl...Rosie something or other is a horrible piece of work.

Bressie has no talent whatsoever. A decent looking chap it must be said.

Georgia Salpa is as fake as they come. And a right bitcch if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

MrFlabr wrote: »
    I see it that Irish women are equally if not uglier than Irish men. I too could look amazing with fake tan, make up, hair done, lipstick, fake eyelashes. I mean honestly, a good looking girl without male up is a shadow of her fake-good looking self.

When some dude starts spouting bollix about Irish women on here, I always think of http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35kn7e/

My opinions part 2:

Gaelic football is an absolute disgrace. Ill discipline and barbarism in every game.

The whole 'well aren't we great now that we have won an all Ireland' attitude Dublin employed was a joke. And I'm a dub.

David Guetta couldn't create an original song if he tried. He also can't put on a live show.

Assets Models (Irish Modelling Agency), all tend to have big tits and nothing else. Horrible looking yokes, I mean I see far more genuinely attractive girls on a weekly basis.

Barack Obama is a tyrant to the world in general. He calls for change and happily sits as the pharmaceuticals and military call the shots. He is rightly slaughtered by the American Public for the lack of change he has employed.

Drugs should be legalised. Your choice to use them responsibly.

Tea and Coffee are ****ee.

Irish weather isn't really that cold.

Sharon Ní Bheoláin is some ugly ol heure.

Gerry Adams has some intelligent political proposals.

Rory McIlroy isn't irish...for feck sake, he is northern Irish. There is a differentiation now!

Social Workers are lazy bollix's. Not all of them, but to be honest, some of the work that they devote their time to is futile, and all they tend to do is moan to the organisation organising these events.

Professional Wrestling or WWE is one of the hardest professions/competitive sports out there. While it is fake and dramatised, these guys improvise moves in the ring based on pre determined outcomes, throw around guys equivalent to 20 stone or so, are on the road 5 days a week, have to act and endure the daily routines of an athlete.

Boxing is a terrible sport. Talentless bullies. Although some boxers have glimmers of talent. UFC also, brute sport, high level of skill but again, why must they use this skill to knock the bejaysus out of each other for a bald arsehole like Dana White.

Third world problems will never be solved. We shouldn't give up on offering some aid, but it is getting absolutely ridiculous at this stage.

Jeremy Clarkson and Frankie Boyle are both on the same level of genius! Outspoken and blunt, not the way people like it but should deal and respect it.

Facebook posters...does anyone actually care?? I mean really, sort out your emotional problems/friendship problems elsewhere

• Advertisement

IrishAm wrote: »
    When some dude starts spouting bollix about Irish women on here, I always think of http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35kn7e/

Touché Mr. AM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Jeremy Clarkson and Frankie Boyle are both on the same level of genius!

Very true.. but it's a very, very, very, very, very, very low level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Frankly I see the invasion of Eastern European's into the country and the resulting 'they took our jobs' attitude to be the best thing that ever happened to this country. It taught us to get up off our lazy arses and work!

No it didn't, it gave hundreds of thousands of lazy Irish bastards an excuse for sitting on their hole.

They took our wimmins too.. oh no, wait, they didn't, they brought along lots of better looking wimminz some of whom will throw a pity shag on an Irish bloke once in a while :pac:

In Cavan there was a great fire / Judge McCarthy was sent to inquire / It would be a shame / If the nuns were to blame / So it had to be caused by a wire.

ninja900 wrote: »
    No it didn't, it gave hundreds of thousands of lazy Irish bastards an excuse for sitting on their hole.

One in five on the dole are foreign born. They make up 17% of the population but 19% of the live register.

Doesnt sit too well with the "lazy Irish bastard" myth.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

IrishAm wrote: »
    One in five on the dole are foreign born. They make up 17% of the population but 19% of the live register.

Doesnt sit to well with the "lazy Irish bastard" myth.

:rolleyes:
    And half of the irish on the dole work too. They might be dole cheats, but not lazy ;)

Paparazzo wrote: »
    And half of the irish on the dole work too. They might be dole cheats, but not lazy ;)

Well, at least they are in the country! Not flying in once a month. :P

*i jest, i jest*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Selena Gomez aint that hot
    People who bought property and then blame the banks are morons, was someone holding a gun up to your head at gunpoint? No!
    The EU should be a proper federal Union, what it is now is stuck in limbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭younge

Christiano Ronaldo is far better than Messi! I'm sorry, if you have two of the finest midfield players in the world in Xavi and Iniesta supplying you your chances, you are obviously going to score a lot more goals.

What are you on 'bout! Messi solos threw defences with the ball nearly glued to his feet from a nothing situation and often scores. Ronaldo is a great player but his defiantly not 'far better' than Messi.... in my opinion

Also CR7 plays with Xabi Alonso, Kaka, Oezil, hardly nothing players

• Advertisement

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Also CR7 plays with Xabi Alonso, Kaka, Oezil, hardly nothing players

Calling him CR7 makes people sound like pre-pubescent fan boys. You dont have his posters on your wall,do you?

Of course not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Being gay is evil, that has to be a fairly unpopular opinion.

If the guy running the school doesn't want a pregnant chick going to his school I have no problem with that. It'd be a distraction for the other kids and it may lead to her being bullied and causing her further stress, best thing to do would be take a year off, have the kid and then go back to school.

he rejected her after she had the kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

It's a pretty close minded and pathetic opinion too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

smash wrote: »

Considering he believes that Hitler is imaginary, I'd say it would be a popular opinion to disregard everything he says.

People who constantly complain about the state of the country, the weather and the women should just leave. Then they might realise there's no sunny, well governed paradise where every woman wants to shag you.

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »

Considering he believes that Hitler is imaginary, I'd say it would be a popular opinion to disregard everything he says.

People who constantly complain about the state of the country, the weather and the women should just leave. Then they might realise there's no sunny, well governed paradise where every woman wants to shag you.

Woah woah slow down there, you've mistaken this for the " YOUR unpopular opinions thread".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Woah woah slow down there, you've mistaken this for the " YOUR unpopular opinions thread".

And you've mistaken this for the "Trolling thread."

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Borboletinha

Dogs are in many ways better than people.
    People that idolize their dogs and treat them as children are unbalanced.

Dogs are in many ways better than people.
    People that idolize their dogs and treat them as children are unbalanced.

In what ways are dogs better than people?

Obviously they run faster and have better smell.

In what ways are dogs better than people?

Obviously they run faster and have better smell.

http://youtu.be/fXXaRECHHT4

Also this came out the same week that video did for a Chinese child who was run over and 17 or so people passed by giving no help. So yeah, dogs also seem to have more compassion for each other.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 GordonCole

Is a dog man's best friend? I had a dog. The dog was large. It ate my garden, all the plants, and much earth. The dog ate so much earth it died. Its body went back to the earth. I have a memory of this dog. The memory is all that I have left of my dog. He was black — and white.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I don't care about the Euro's this summer. Ireland will get hammered in every game and it will depressing to watch, yet I will still watch it to be socialable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Professional Wrestling or WWE is one of the hardest professions/competitive sports out there. While it is fake and dramatised, these guys improvise moves in the ring based on pre determined outcomes, throw around guys equivalent to 20 stone or so, are on the road 5 days a week, have to act and endure the daily routines of an athlete.

Boxing is a terrible sport. Talentless bullies. Although some boxers have glimmers of talent. UFC also, brute sport, high level of skill but again, why must they use this skill to knock the bejaysus out of each other for a bald arsehole like Dana White.

Professional wrestling is not a sport, thats like saying Home and away is a sport, if you say they are athletic people fine but they are actors with predetermined matches, not a sport :rolleyes:

Boxing is 1 of the most difficult skills to master and takes years, to call them talentless bullies is Moronic to say the least-Also MMA/UFC is a sport and not simply lads knocking the heads off each other!

Now My 1, Adults who watch Pro Wrestling are complete nerds who need to get lifes.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Grimebox wrote: »
    I don't care about the Euro's this summer. Ireland will get hammered in every game and it will depressing to watch, yet I will still watch it to be socialable.

:(

You are probably right.

No we are going to win it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

but that wont stop everyone from talking about how we might

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Borboletinha

Father Ted is NOT a funny tv show. Its crap.

Awaits stones being thrown by Father Ted lovers...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

cowzerp wrote: »
    Professional wrestling is not a sport, thats like saying Home and away is a sport, if you say they are athletic people fine but they are actors with predetermined matches, not a sport :rolleyes:

Boxing is 1 of the most difficult skills to master and takes years, to call them talentless bullies is Moronic to say the least-Also MMA/UFC is a sport and not simply lads knocking the heads off each other!

Now My 1, Adults who watch Pro Wrestling are complete nerds who need to get lifes.

That's a bit of a stereotyped opinion you have of pro wrestling really, Vast numbers of adults are fans, WWE sell out arenas five nights a week. We know that results are predetermined the business has been openly exposed for years, its the pantomime, stories and high levels of athletic performance that we tune in for. Not all fans are watching in their Moms basement thinking its real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Father Ted is NOT a funny tv show. Its crap.

Awaits stones being thrown by Father Ted lovers...:p
    *throws stone* Down with this sort of thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭preddy

GAA football is aload of ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Smeggy

I like U2

But don't like "One"

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement