Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Bank account

• 15-11-2011 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

My bank (Ulster Bank) are trying to get me to change from my current student/graduate account to a normal current account. I don't mind changing just wondering how will it take? I am sure others have done similar. Will I be without access to my account for any length of time?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I'd imagine it takes approx 6 seconds, 3 seconds to bring up your details and 3 seconds to untick ''student'' and tick ''current''.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭wicklowwonder

I'd imagine it takes approx 6 seconds, 3 seconds to bring up your details and 3 seconds to untick ''student'' and tick ''current''.

That's what I am hoping, they cannot do it over the phone though they need me to come in and do it in a branch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

The only need you to sign the form. Regulations etc, after that it's done over night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

You wouldnt lose any access. Same account number and all that, they are just setting the account as a different type.

Advertisement