Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yankee candles

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,817 ✭✭✭

Do Yankee Candles make good presents? I was thinking of getting a couple for my mother for Christmas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Personally I wouldn't be mad about them, some of them smell nice but I would just give it as an extra to another gift.

Maybe your mother would love it though! Maybe you could give her a pamper hamper? Add the candle to new jammies, face masks, bottle of wine, girly dvd etc., it all depends on your budget!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Some of them are lovely but quite expensive for a candle. I agree with Cath - add a small one to another present rather than a larger candle on its own.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

its my mothers ideal present, she loves them.

she bought my aunt (also a lover of them) a hamper for christmas from yankee.ie

i have to say i love them too, there is always one burning in our house

Advertisement